Every year thousands of skilled professionals use Thumbtack to connect with new customers. This month we’re celebrating Top Pros, an elite group whose dedication to delivering exceptional work and customer service earn them special status on Thumbtack. Currently, only four percent of all pros have been awarded Top Pro status — the ones who provide services that make customers happy, over and over and over again.
Congratulating the new Top Pro class of 2018.
Thumbtack selects a new class of Top Pros twice a year — at the beginning of January and July — made up of new and returning Top Pros.
This cycle we’re honored to announce new Top Pros including NYC-based Seka Moving Corp (hired 670+ times!) and A.T. Entertainment in Duluth. We’re also raising a glass to Patricia Nguyen of Just The Little Things Photos and award-winning husband and wife exterminators Jen and Mark Winters, as well as many, many more continuing Top Pros.
Together, this season’s Top Pros have been hired more than 471,000 times on Thumbtack and have 300,000+ verified reviews.
What does it take to qualify as a Top Pro?
To be a Top Pro, you must meet three baseline criteria:
- Get hired. Top Pros have been hired at least ten times in the past 12 months.
- Do great work. Top Pros maintain a rating of at least 4.8 based on verified reviews over the past 12 months.
- Ask for reviews. Top Pros have received at least five verified reviews over the past 12 months.
Additional Terms and Conditions apply.
Get ready for the next Top Pro cycle.
Rev you didn’t make Top Pro this year or lost your Top Pro status, here are a few things you can do to help meet the criteria next cycle.
- Update your profile: Take a great headshot. Ask for reviews. Update your bio and Q&S sections.
- Try Instant Match: Get to your customer faster so you get hired more.
- Learn from Insights: See how you’re doing in your market by checking your Insights report every time you open your Thumbtack app.
Learn more about all things Top Pro in the Pro Center, including success stories and more.